Houston Trust Company provides investment services for individuals, families and their related financial entities. A Houston Trust Company officer serves as the primary point of contact who oversees the investment program and responds to client requests rapidly, professionally and confidentially. As part of our service, we:
- Gather and maintain custody of account assets.
- Meet with the client to understand circumstances, needs and objectives. We discuss each client’s cash flow needs and required distributions.
- Develop an investment management plan for account assets and implement and monitor that plan.
- Provide regular financial performance reports and statements.
- Make distributions from the account as the client directs.
- Work closely with the client’s accountant to ensure timely preparation of tax returns, implementation of tax planning strategies and payment of taxes.