Houston Trust Company serves as the investment advisor and administrator for numerous family foundations, ranging in size from $1 million to over $200 million. A Houston Trust Company officer serves as the primary point of contact for all services and works closely with our investment professionals and operations personnel to ensure that all aspects of foundation management are executed properly. As part of our foundation services, we can:
- Compile information for grants and pay grants as directed by trustees/directors.
- Develop a customized investment portfolio based on the foundation’s objectives.
- Provide financial and investment performance reporting.
- Work with a designated accountant to file tax returns and other required filings.
- Prepare and maintain minutes and records of foundation activities.